Monday, January 14, 2013

Forms of Abstraction


Here's a few photos from a group show I am in at 
Irvine Fine Arts Center curated by Carl Berg. 
There are 21 artists in the show!
I just photographed a few things.
The show will be on view through Feb. 23
Cheers to Carl for his thoughtful curation.
The show looks great and I am thrilled to have been included.



A lovely monochrome by Carolee Toon. The photo does not do it justice!


Installation by Pam Jorden

a close up of one of Pam's circles

Installation shot with my painting Shatter Sky
to the right a painting by Helen Rebekah Garber


 I like to photograph people looking at my paintings




Me with my painting Shatter Sky


a sculptural painting by Linda Besemer
In the distance is a very cool gold net painting by April Street. 


several mysterious sculptures by David McDonald


 Joshua Aster's installation of works made using cast shadows



a gorgeous Brad Eberhard painting

No comments:

Post a Comment